Sneak peek: Unido Beta Release Rewards!
Beta Tester Rewards Unveiled
To celebrate the community beta release of Unido EP next week we are offering the following:
- 0.25% daily staking reward when you store UDO in your Unido EP web wallet
- A further 0.1% daily staking reward when you complete the Unido Rewards Challenge and your app review
- 1000 UDO for testimonials we use
- More bonuses to be announced throughout the six-week testing period!
- Staking rewards will be paid at the end of the beta-release period and will be airdropped into your wallet as wUDO
How the Rewards Challenge will work
- The Rewards Challenge will include a set of social media tasks. You will need to earn 100 points in order to meet 50% of your bonus reward requirement (the .1%).
- The other 50% is earned when you submit your app review of Unido EP. You must do both the Challenge and the app review to qualify for bonus staking rewards.
- And, if we like your testimonial and use it, we’ll pop another 1000 wUDO into your wallet as a thank you!
Most tasks are 5 or 10 points each but all tasks must be done via the Rewards Challenge Platform. An example of a task is to send a tweet or refer a friend using a unique link (the rewards platform will be available for signups next week). We’ve already created the content for these so all you need to do is click on a button. Easy!
All the details including eligibility criteria, rules and the links you’ll need to complete your tasks for the beta-testing rewards program will be released on launch day on our website community tab.
The Rewards Challenge starts at the same time as the community beta testing program and that will be some time next week. The exact date will be announced on March 7.
The best way to stay informed and make sure you are first to hear about the beta-release launch is to join our waitlist. You can do that here.
Everyone on the waitlist will get a heads up the day before we go live with beta-testing.
We look forward to your ideas and feedback!
About Unido EP
Unido EP takes the complexity and expense out of asset management for organizations with sophisticated corporate governance needs. Our patented, end-to-end platform seamlessly automates corporate governance, custody and digital asset management so you can securely store, manage and invest in crypto without massive overheads.
Unido EP comes with a web-based dashboard and a decentralized application (dApp) featuring a robust set of DeFi tools, easy-to-set-up authority regimes and iron-clad security. All of this is inside a complete digital asset management platform, built with financial institutions in mind but tailor-made for any organization or individual’s needs.